Raise your own awareness, help others understand and tell your elected representatives about the threat Islamic Sharia Law represents to our culture, our security and our Constitution.
We must resist the Muslim Brotherhood’s vision of “A kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging’ its miserable house by their hands…so that…God’s religion [Islam] is made victorious over all other religions.”
We must STOP treating Islam as a religion: it is a political-judicial-religious-cultural ideology as implemented under Islamic sharia law. Islam makes attainment of political goals a religious duty. One of those duties confirmed in Sharia is to convert, subjugate or engage in war on non-Muslims. It is therefore a dangerous ideology and does not peacefully co-exist within the United States or the West. Wherever Islam thrives the existing government and unbelieving (kafir, infidel) culture is overthrown. Consider Sudan, Kenya. Kosovo, Malaysia, Philippines, Lebanon, Afghanistan (formerly Buddhist), Kashmir, Anatolia (largely Christian Turkey), northern Africa and Coptic Egypt, as well as Britain and France.
Advocating for Sharia is the equivalent to a declaration of war.
Please read and share the Call to Action.
1. Recognize that Sharia Law VIOLATES the US Constitution.
2. Acknowledge that Promoting Sharia is Sedition.
3. Reform the State Department to support America.
4. Stop foreign aid to Islamic nations, except to resist jihad.
5. Re-evaluate the usefulness of the United Nations.
6. Publish Muslim and jihad crime statistics.
7. Suspend Muslim Immigration.
8. Require oath of allegiance from immigrants, deport violators.
9. Reject visa applicants for seditious history.
10. End Sharia-compliant finance in the US.
11. Secure our borders to prevent illegal entry.
12. Teach the legacy of jihad in public and military schools.
13. End foreign influence in public school textbooks.
14. End foreign ownership of news media.
15. Expend no public monies to encourage social separation.
16. Recind religious status for mosques if they violate religious criteria.
17. Close mosques engaged in incitement to violence, subversion or jihad.
18. Allow no additional mosques until Islamic countries reciprocate in international relations, freedom of religion and houses of worship, and social equality.